TYRONE MARLEY GILKS 1993-2013
Accomplished MotoX Racer, Pro-Freestyle Rider and World Record Distance Jumper.
Tyrone began racing at the age of 5 with his older brother Morgan and at the age of 10yrs he took an interest in Distance Jumping. Tyrone set and broke records in 65cc, 85cc and 125cc categories as well as taking on the FMX world in various events and competitions throughout 2011-2013.
• 65cc World Record set at 97ft, Ramp to Dirt, aged 10yrs.
• 65cc World Record broken at 114ft, Ramp to Dirt, aged 11yrs. Newcastle, Australia.
• 85cc World Record set at 169.5ft, Ramp to Ramp, aged 12yrs. Montana, USA.
• 85cc World Record broken at 178.9ft, Ramp to Dirt, aged 12yrs. Canberra, Australia.
• Youngest person to backflip a motorcycle, 85cc, aged 12yrs. Boonah, Australia.
• 125cc World Record broken at 242.5ft, Ramp to Dirt, aged 16yrs. Canberra, Australia.
• 2012 Farm Jam FMX Winner, New Zealand.
• 2012 AUFMXC Underground FMX Champion.
• 2nd place, 2012 Australian FMX Championship.
• 2012 Narrogin FMX Champion.
• 2nd place 2013 Farm Jam FMX, New Zealand.
• 2013 Best Trick, Farm Jam FMX, New Zealand.
• 1st person to execute a 360 from a dirt take off, 2013 Farm Jam FMX, New Zealand.
• Personal Best jump on a 250cc set at 272.5ft. Maitland, Australia.